Happy New Year
From the ParkFlyer Podcast Team. Season 2 is just around the corner and we have some great shows for you and some new guests. We hope 2017 brings blue skies and new gear!.
Parkflyer Podcast Staff!.
Michael and Jay spend a morning in the park flying Michaels Hanger 9 cub. The video is shot with two contour cameras mounted to the landing gear and the wing strut. Enjoy
Compatible Transmitters Include: DX6e, DX6G2/G3, DX7G2, DX8G2, DX9 (Silver & Black Editions,) D18G2, DX20
Some of the new Features & Improvements include:
– A Lap Timer system has been added to aid FPV racers.
(This feature is not available on the DX20)
– Auto-Config is now on the first Telemetry menu, making it simpler for pilots to configure their telemetry systems.
– Added support for new telemetry receivers to report Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI). This shows as either a dBm or percentage (you select which in Telemetry Flight Log setup screen). This strength is shown on appropriate telemetry screens and during Range Test, where it can be useful for locating lost models.
– Complete telemetry support for Alpha-6, generic Gyro, and 6-cell and 14-cell LiPo sensors.
– The Timer system now includes the ability to have switches other than CLEAR button to reset the timer(s) separately.
– Complete support for user-defined telemetry sensors per the Spektrum™ Telemetry specification document found on a telemetry device’s product page.
To see a complete list of features, improvements and corrections please log into your My Spektrum account and visit the “Download Updates” section for the transmitter you wish to update.
Our new episodes are up and running. Please feel free to download them and give them a listen. We have been working hard to try to make our episodes available to everyone, we hope you enjoy the show and would appreciate you leaving comments and ratings. Thanks for joining us as we discuss our RC adventures and want to make our content worthwhile. We can always use show topics and if you would like suggest one please feel free. You can email your hosts at firstname.lastname@example.org or just post a comment on our website.